I-House Times Newsletter
We hope you enjoy this issue highlighting I-House Global Values in Action, the Dining Commons transformation, IH reunions, news & notes, and much more. As always, we welcome your feedback and news for next IH Times at email@example.com!
2014 Spring (pdf) | Click below for the Flipbook version
In This Issue:
- 2014 Alumni of the year Wendy Schmidt & Ashok Gadgil
- Renovations Enhance Intercultural Experience
- I-House Dining Commons - The Nexus for Intercultural Learning
- Welcome Claude Steele and Jason Patent
- Resident Round-Up at Rotary Trips to Redding & Livermore
- Residents Tackle Solutions to Climate Change
- Culture Corner: A View From the Front Desk
- Mandela Honored at I-House
- Summer Reading by Alumni Authors
- Residents Essays on I-House "Border Crossing"
- Davis Peace Projects
- Alumni Reunions & Global Gatherings
- Philanthropy Matters
- If These Walls Could Talk... Dining Commons Transformation Project
- Letter From...KV and Claire S. Ravi (IH 1963-65) "50 Year Anniversary!"
- Back to Berkeley: With Future Residents of International House!
- Alumni News & Notes
- In Memory of - Gifts in Memory/Gifts in Honor